1. Always include your name and order number.
2. Sort singles in the EXACT order they appear on the invoice.
3. Remove cards from any sleeves, binders, or other packaging.
4. Avoid rubber bands, paper clips, and any other containers that may damage your cards.
5. Cards should be secured in a hard shell case, deck box, fat pack or other container.
6. Ensure that cards are packed securely and will not shift or fall out during transit.
7. When packaging your cards do not use excessive tape or anything else that will put your cards at risk by making the package difficult to open.
8. We encourage you to obtain a tracking number and insurance for your shipment.
9. Send your order to:
5105 Leary Ave NW
Seattle WA 98107
Note: There is no need to include a copy of your receipt, but please DO include your order number.
Please note that Card Kingdom cannot be held responsible for damage or loss on shipments sent to us.