Carriers are seeing an increased volume of package deliveries this year, resulting in transit time delays.
Placing an order on or before all dates below are our best estimates for delivery by December 24th, 2022. We recommend placing your order as early as possible if you would like it to arrive by a specific date.
- First Class: December 12th
- Priority: December 14th
- Express: December 19th
- Ground: December 12th
- 2nd Day Air: December 18th
- Next Day Air Saver: December 19th
APO, FPO, DPO; Guam, and Puerto Rico Shipments
- USPS First-Class and Priority Mail: December 9th
- UPS 2nd Day Air (where available): December 16th
Shipments to the Rest of the World
- Fully Tracked: November 15th
- Express International: December 12th
- Priority International
- Africa, Central & South America: November 28th
- Canada, Mexico, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific: December 5th
- Express International
- Africa, Central & South America: December 5th
- Canada, Mexico, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific: December 12th
- Worldwide Saver Express: December 14th
We’re excited about getting your cards to you and always strive to process your order as quickly as possible. Please note that certain regions may experience weather-related delivery or other impactful delays beyond our control. Carrier websites will often provide information about any widespread delays. No date listed here is a guarantee that your package will arrive by December 24th, 2022.