- Ready - order is ready to ship in the next shipping queue.
- Queue - order is on the shipping floor - this is the final step before order completion.
- Completed - order has been shipped.
- Canceled - order has been canceled due to customer request, non-payment, or failure to address verification emails
- Pending-Verify - order is awaiting payment verification. This status typically clears within 12-24 hours.
- Pending-Other - indicates an internal process with shipping and is usually resolved within 2 business days. Please check your email (both inbox and spam) to ensure that we have not contacted you. If you do not hear from us about this issue within 48 hours and your order has not shipped please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to inquire on the issue.
What do the different Order Statuses mean? Print
Modified on: Mon, 1 Nov, 2021 at 5:26 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.